HOTEL MELLE-OSNABRÜCK IS OPEN
UPDATE 01/20/2021: Our hotel is up to including 02/14/2021 only open for non-tourist overnight stays.
Van der Valk Hotel Melle-Osnabrück is (partly) open and applies stricter measures. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at Hotel Melle-Osnabrück.
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
View our taken measures
Safe and comfortable
We are currently receiving many inquiries about whether our hotels are open and what security concept we are implementing to protect our guests and employees in our operations. As a family business, Van der Valk attaches great importance to health, safety and well-being and acts in accordance with the protective measures and guidelines prescribed by the government and the federal states.
According to the current press conference, it has been decided that hotels and resorts can start operating again under certain regulations. This also applies to the catering facilities of an entire hotel or resort.
Below we indicate for you which measures Van der Valk has designed in the hotels for the health and safety of guests and employees, with the aim of preventing the spread of the corona virus and the risk of infection in our hotels.
In the “1.5 meter society” we work:
- According to the guidelines and regulations of the federal government, federal states, municipalities and the Robert Koch Institute. According to the management instructions of the Van der Valk family, drawn up in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, with strict work process monitoring in the field of cleaning work and stricter hygiene measures throughout the hotel. This includes meticulous disinfection of public areas (eg door handles, reception desk, terminals, lift buttons, light switches, etc.)
- With antiviral agents. This is how we clean your room:
- with gloves and possibly with mouth guard
- with spit walls at the reception
- with minimal distance markings on the floors of waiting and lounge areas
- with information for walking routes and waiting areas
- Supply of disinfectant dispensers
- Restaurant service in accordance with the prescribed contact and distance rules
with different breakfast options: à la carte breakfast, breakfast in the hotel room or as a takeaway breakfast.
- With room service from (7:00 AM - 9:00 PM)
- Payment contactless by card or bank transfer
- Security measures
We do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in our organization and we hope to see you again in our Van der Valk Hotels.
For more information or questions, please contact our reception team.
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Wear a face mask in waiting areas such as the reception and hotel corridors
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
Frequently asked questions
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel for business guests. The restaurant is closed.
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception. The Restaurant is closed.
Can I use the breakfast buffet at the hotel?
Yes, of course you can have breakfast with us. We offer you the following breakfast options: breakfast in the hotel room or as a take-away packed lunch.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
To reassure you in this uncertain time, Van der Valk Hotels offers you a free rebooking guarantee, so you never lose your money and always have the option to postpone your booking to another date of arrival with us. Should it appear that the new date is more expensive than the original booking, we will continue to charge you the difference. Only valid for bookings made via www.vandervalk.de or our own hotel websites.
I have a cold or cough. Can I change my booking on the day of arrival?
Yes, you can change your booking to a different arrival date until the day of arrival via the reception, telephone 05422/9624 0. Should it appear that the new date is more expensive than the original booking, we will charge you the difference. Only valid for bookings made via www.vandervalk.de or our own hotel websites.
How do I know which facilities are open per hotel?
The leisure facilities in our hotels are limited. The wellness and fitness area is currently closed until further notice.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are also very welcome.
Is it possible to rent a bicycle or e-bike at the hotel?
Yes, an e-bike or bicycle can be rented at the hotel. These are, of course, cleaned and disinfected after every return.
Due to the increase of Covid-19 cases in Europe and the world, we would like to point out, that the German government has decided that it is not possible to visit the hotel if you are coming from a risk area. Current overview of risk areas
So what does this mean for you and for us if you come from a risk area?
To enter Germany from a risk area you need a negative Covid-19 test, which is not older than 48 hours.This also applies if you do not live in the affected areas but have been there at least once within the last 14 days.The test results must be presented to the receptionist at check-in.
If you have a positive test or you are unable to present a test, you are unfortunately not allowed to stay as guests in the hotel or in the restaurant.